The Unknown Dimension

A place where I'll try to prod my jamais vu side.....

Monday, August 29, 2005

An intoxicating weekend

Saturday: Went to a rock show with Ramamurthy. Pretty gud although nowhere close to the ranks of Livewire@MI. It soo much reminded me of those lovely Decembers in IIT when rock and loud music used to be in the air..... had a beer mug at Pecos - pretty gud place to be i shud say - they play beautiful 70s rock.....

Sunday: Waz pretty boring until Tandon turned up and I remembered that it was his b'day :-)..... yet another year of Tandon PJs went by and the world has managed to survive (gud show). The four of us (Chinmay Patil, Nimit, Tandon n me)after much haggling went to Oblivion (sounded like a gay pub to me - since Tandon's into them big time :P). Anyways it was another night of Whiskey for me (didnt get high though).....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home