The Unknown Dimension

A place where I'll try to prod my jamais vu side.....

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A Walk to Remember.....

Last friday I walked back home from the office. It's about 8km from the M G Road office to my place. I could have taken an auto but I don't know why I didn't though it was drizzling. Probably I needed time to think over things - I felt that I was losing direction. The events of the last few weeks have really stirred my soul. I still remember how happy I was when I was alloted Bangalore as my final location. Now that I'm in Bangalore I wonder why I'm not happy.....

Anyways, it was evocative of the long walks that I used to have from H6 to Devi Temple at IIT to gather my thoughts and chalk out my strategy in critical situations - this is one thing from my IIT days that I really miss.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home